Dog Friendly | Francis Marion Hotel’s Dog Policy
Thank you for selecting the Francis Marion Hotel for your Charleston visit. We hope you and your canine companion have a wonderful experience! For the safety and comfort of all our guests, we kindly ask that you review and agree to the following:
- A maximum of one dog per guestroom, per stay are permitted with a non-refundable $50 per day cleaning fee. We accept small breed dogs only, approximately 25 pounds or less. Animals of any other species are not permitted. Dogs are not to be left unattended in guestroom.
- Health Department regulations require your dog not visit the Swamp Fox, Spa, or Fitness Center.
- All dogs must be on a leash while in any public place in the hotel. This includes hallways, lobby, elevators, and stairwells.
- The hotel is not responsible for any liability involving your dog with respect to property damages, injuries, or any other incident.
- Please register your dog prior to checking into your room. At that time, we will require signature of the dog agreement and the non-refundable $50 per day cleaning fee, per room.
Since you are not allowed to leave your dog left unattended in your room, we’ve made it easier to still fully enjoy Charleston when you cannot bring Fido along. Contact Pet Squad Charleston. This service includes hotel dog sitting and walking. Contact them today to learn more and set up your desired service directly.
Phone: (843) 614-0236
Charleston is one of the best places to visit while traveling with your pup! You’ll find an endless list of places to see & do with your dog. We’ve made it even easier to plan your trip with a guide to Dog Friendly Restaurants in the downtown area.
There’s so many area dog parks in Charleston- many of which are walk-able from the hotel! View our Dog Park Guide to plan the best outing for you & your pup!