Patriots Club | Preferred Traveler’s Program
- Exclusive Discounted Guest Room Rates for Individual Travel Reservations
- Exclusive Discounted Meeting Room Rental Rates
- Reduced Rates for Audio Visual Equipment
- Direct Bill Privileges with Advance Approval
- Complimentary Guest Room Upgrades, Based Upon Availability
- Personal Sales Representative to Assist with Any Special Hotel Needs
- Referral Incentive Program
- Patriots Club E-letter with Exclusive Promotions
- Club Rewards Program
- One point per paid room night
- Five points for every new member that joins based on your referral
- Five points for every $500 spent towards meeting room rental or food and beverage (not including service charge and taxes) for an event
Points are redeemable for the following exclusive Patriots Club rewards:
$20 Gift Card to the Swamp Fox Restaurant
Two Drink Coupons Redeemable at the Swamp Fox Restaurant
Complimentary Upgrade to Deluxe Room with a View
Complimentary Upgrade to a Francis Marion Suite
One Welcome Amenity Valued Up to $40
One Complimentary Night in a Traditional Room and Breakfast for Two in the Swamp Fox Restaurant
One Complimentary Night in a Francis Marion Suite or Better Based on Availability
Complimentary One Hour Beer and Wine Reception for Up to 30 People
Membership Expectations & Regulations:
On average Patriots Club members should utilize a minimum of 25 room nights per year in order to keep a membership active. Reservations can be made for business purposes only, and rates do not apply to group blocks. A maximum of 5 rooms per night will be allowed at the discounted rate, unless authorized by the hotel.
Call our toll free reservations line at 877-756-2121. You may also fax reservation requests to 843-723-4633 or email them to Lori Jackson. Written reservation requests should include the following information:
Patriots Club Rate Code
Guest Name & Phone Number
Room Preference or Special Needs
Arrival Day & Date
Departure Day & Date
Scheduling a Meeting:
Contact Lori Jackson for any event or group room block needs.
Referring a Business:
Have the interested organization reference your company when signing up for the program, or contact the Patriots Club Coordinator with information regarding the referral.
Club Points: Contact the Patriots Club Coordinator to check point status or redeem earned points.
You have the option to utilize any or all of the following forms of payment.
Direct Bill – Pending credit approval, your organization can be billed for room reservations and incidentals as requested.
Credit Card – Room reservations can be paid with a company credit card, which is registered with your membership for payment convenience.
Individual Guest Pay – Reservations can be made by the organization, but paid by the guest staying at the hotel.
Hotel Contact Information:
Toll free Reservations Phone Number: 877-756-2121 Reservations Fax Number: 843-723-4633
Patriots Club Coordinator: Carrie Jenkinson
Address: 387 King Street Charleston, SC 29403